What Is The Sensitivity Of First Response Rapid Result
What Is The Sensitivity Of First Response Rapid Result. With over 99% accuracy1, first response rapid results pregnancy test uses enhanced technology to isolate and detect the pregnancy hormone in your urine in 1 minute. First response rapid result the data displayed in the charts below is a breakdown, by days past ovulation, of different pregnancy test results for this brand.

Does any one know the sensitivity levels of the frer compared to the first response rapid result? The normal level is 5 miu/ml, and hcg beyond this concentration is the criterion for declaring a female pregnant. I advise to use the first response 6 days sooner.
But This I Feel Is Questionable Considering What Pp Have Said.
I say give it a couple more days and test again. 15 miu/ml first response gold digital. All results are based on pregnancy test results submitted by our members.
I Actually Feel It's As Sensitive As The Frer Because The Lines Were Just As Strong For Me Just One Day Apart, When I First Tested With Frer Then Following Day With Frrr.
We whatever know google is the first end for most people as soon as they're. According to an independent study, first response has a sensitivity level of 6.3 miu/ml. This means that the test can detect a rise of 1.5 miu/ml rise of hcg in urine.
This Is Guide For Choosing 10 Best First Response Test Sensitivity For You.
Not only is first response the clear winner in the group when it comes to hcg sensitivity, but it also gives a definite result quickly, and the ergonomic design makes the test more comfortable to use. Does anyone know the sensitivity of first response rapid result? I am curious if any of you used the rapid response too early and got a false negative?
Af Was Due Yesterday And I Tested With First Response Early Result (Frer) And Got Positive (See Below).
Rapid result is designed to give you a quick result due to its ability to test higher levels of hcg only, which is why it is recommended to start testing at least the day of your missed period. Discussion in 'pregnancy tests' started by koomy56, mar 16, 2014. Cvs early result cassette pregnancy test:
I Just Retested Today (A Day Later) And Accidentally Bought Rapid Result (Frrr).
First response early result had an analytical sensitivity of 6.3 miu/ml, which was estimated to detect greater than 95% of pregnancies on the day of missed period. There is the first response early result frer that i believe is about 125miu but the first response rapid result frrr is from what i read a lot less sensitive something ridiculous like 100miu. Relieve anxiety by knowing for sure, and knowing faster.
Post a Comment for "What Is The Sensitivity Of First Response Rapid Result"